The Carondelet Park Rec Complex offers group exercise classes, personal training, and other great fitness and community-building programs. Before you head out, don't forget to reserve your space! Classes can be booked up to 48 hours in advance through the website or mobile app by clicking on your preferred day/time!
Learn More About Our YMCA Group Class Schedule!
Looking for a new way to get involved and active in St. Louis, MO? When exercise is your aim and you want to engage with your community, the best place for an integrative fitness experience is the Carondelet Park YMCA.
At the Y, staying active means more to us than just providing fitness facilities — that's why we're an experience, a cause and a center for the whole community. Providing everything from childcare classes and enrichment opportunities to community activities, fitness classes and health resources, we dedicate ourselves to offering something for everyone through YMCA Core Values: Caring, Honesty, Respect, and Responsibility.
Exercise is essential to maintaining a healthy lifestyle, but keeping up with it on a daily or weekly basis can be difficult. When you're serious about staying fit, sometimes group settings can help keep you motivated and make exercise more fun — and fitness classes can introduce you to activities you'll love!
Whether you're looking for a social setting, a fun exercise or that extra boost of motivation, the Y's group fitness classes will pump you up. Fun, friendly and free with your Y membership, our classes will get you excited about exercising. Choose from various types of group fitness classes in St. Louis, MO, including:
- Cardio: Push yourself, pump up your blood flow and keep your heart happy with our energizing group cardio classes. With options like Spinning, Circuit Training, Cycling, Intervals, HIIT, Zumba® and more, we always keep it interesting at the Y.
- Mind & body: Exercising isn't only about sweating — engage your body and elevate your mind with our wholesome mind & body group classes. You're sure to find your zen when you choose from our options like Yoga, Meditation, Pilates, and other wholesome activities.
- Strength: Aiming to build your strength, increase your endurance and become a better you? The Y will help you reach your goals with our stimulating strength classes. Pick from activities like Core & More, Core Motion, SilverSneakers™ Classic, BODYPUMP™ and more for fun physical challenges.
- Specialty: Looking for ways to exercise with a special health condition or hoping for activities that will help with health needs and target specific body areas? Our specialty classes at the Y make sure there's something for everyone. Choose from classes like Arthritis, Healthy Joints, Athletic Stretch, Functional Strength Training, and other specialty options.
- Water: Keep it cool and stay refreshed with the Y's wide variety of aquatic group classes. With options like Water Walking, Aqua Core, Water Zumba®, and so many more, we sure know how to make a splash.
Here at the Y, we're passionate about providing accessible, friendly, fun fitness group options for every age, ability, activity level and interest. Join the Carondelet Park Rec Complex and check out our class schedule today.