1. Youth Development
At the YMCA, we believe that the community is strengthened when we help our children learn and grow to be future community leaders. Designed to develop leadership and life skills in children of every stage of life, our St. Louis child care services and youth programs teach children both basic skills such as ABCs and valuable life lessons like sharing, friendship and being themselves.
Our array of fun, exciting children's programs and child care include:
- Youth sports like soccer, basketball, baseball and softball
- Swim lessons for both younger and older children
- Summer day camps geared toward various interests
- Overnight camps
We're happy to offer something for everyone at our St. Louis fitness center, even for children with special needs. We have programs designed to give all kids a place to express themselves and explore their talents and abilities.
2. Healthy Living
Nothing is more important than your health and well-being, and here at the Carondelet Park Rec Complex YMCA in St. Louis, we can give you the tools you need to live longer and healthier. From group exercise classes to swim lessons, our St. Louis gym offers resources and support to promote healthy living in our community's kids, parents, grandparents and everyone in between.
Your membership allows you to enjoy programs such as:
- Free aquatics fitness classes
- Free access to group exercise classes like BODYPUMP®, Cycling, Yoga, Pilates, Zumba and more
- Use of our basketball and volleyball courts, pool and indoor track
- Free child watch
- Group and individual personal training
3. Social Responsibility
We want everyone in the St. Louis area to enjoy the support and services offered at the Y, regardless of income, background or age. We've partnered with generous public and private donors — as well as gracious volunteers — to make this goal a reality.
We offer several programs that allow us to give back to the community and make our fitness center a feasible option for everyone, including:
- Financial assistance: To make sure anyone can enjoy the services we offer, we make the Y accessible to everyone through financial assistance programs.
- Community development: Our community development programs — including YRead, Youth and Government, Teen Readers and more — are designed to help our community's children become active members of society.
- Inclusion services: The Y is available to all — regardless of age or special needs. Our trained staff members are here to meet individual child care, summer camp or fitness needs through our specialized services.
If you're looking for a YMCA near you that offers a host of fitness programs and compassionate resources and services you won't find anywhere else, visit the Carondelet Park Rec Complex. Join us today and become part of the Y family!
Stop by today to see why our gym has been rated 4.4 out of 5 based on 153 reviews on Facebook!
Areas We Serve:
- South St. Louis City
- And Surrounding Areas