Flag Football is one of America's most exciting sports and you can get your start here at the YMCA, so huddle up‚ flag football is here! YMCA flag football is a recreational program designed for players new to the sport of football as well as those not quite ready for tackle football.
Upcoming Flag Football Sessions
Youth Flag Football League
(Grades K-8) - Our league features:
• Games on Saturdays
• Six games per session (some sessions offer a bonus game for a total of 7 games)
• One practice per week
• Trained volunteer coaches
• YMCA trained and screened officials
• Good sportsmanship and core values modeled and promoted
• Focus on fundamentals and new skill development
• All players receive equal play time
• New, upgraded team shirts/jerseys and end of season awards
Here's a great way to give back! Be a YMCA Volunteer Youth Sports Coach! Make a difference in players lives at the Y, where our Youth Sports focus on learning, character development and teamwork. Our coach’s meetings and materials will provide you with instruction.
Meet some of our youth sports coaches in this brief video and see why they do what they do!