Pass, shoot, score! YMCA Soccer helps kids become not only better soccer players but better people as well. The YMCA soccer program is a progressive program, with multiple age-specific levels. Players are taught basic game skills such as passing, receiving, shooting, footwork and dribbling.
Upcoming Soccer Sessions
Youth Soccer League
(Grades K-8) Our league features:
• One practice per week
• Games on Saturdays
• Six games per session (some sessions offer a bonus game for a total of 7 games)
• Trained volunteer coaches
• YMCA trained and screened officials
• Sportsmanship and core values modeled and promoted
• Focus on fundamentals and new skill development
• All players receive equal play time
• New, upgraded jerseys and end of season awards
• In-house tournaments for grades 3 and up
Youth Soccer Preschool
(Ages 2-5) Instructional skills clinic/game for boys and girls (coed) to learn the fundamentals of soccer.
Youth Soccer Clinic
Instructional skills clinic teaches the fundamentals of the game of soccer.
Here's a great way to give back! Be a YMCA Volunteer Youth Sports Coach! Make a difference in players lives at the Y, where our Youth Sports focus on learning, character development and teamwork. Our coach’s meetings and materials will provide you with instruction.
Meet some of our youth sports coaches in this brief video and see why they do what they do!