Pass, set, hit! With an emphasis on team spirit and sportsmanship, players have the opportunity to learn the basic volleyball fundamentals such as underhand serving, setting, hitting, blocking and digging in a fun and positive environment.
Upcoming Volleyball Sessions
Fall I 2019
Early Bird Registration: May 20 – August 5 (fees increase $15 on August 6)
Registration: August 6 – August 19
Practices Begin for League Play: Week of September 3 | Season Dates: September 14 – October 19
Dates to be determined
Youth Volleyball League
(Grades 3-8) - Our league features:
• Games on Saturdays
• Six games per session (some sessions offer a bonus game for a total of 7 games)
• Trained volunteer coaches
• YMCA trained and screened officials
• Good sportsmanship and core values modeled and promoted
• Focus on fundamentals and new skill development
• All players receive equal play time
• Team shirts/jerseys and end of season awards
Youth Volleyball Clinic
Instructional skills clinic teaches the fundamentals of the game of volleyball.
Here's a great way to give back! Be a YMCA Volunteer Youth Sports Coach! Make a difference in players lives at the Y, where our Youth Sports focus on learning, character development and teamwork. Our coach’s meetings and materials will provide you with instruction.
Meet some of our youth sports coaches in this brief video and see why they do what they do!