Youth Basketball League
(Grades K-8) Our league features:
• One practice during the week and games on Saturdays
• Six games per session (some sessions offer a bonus game for a total of 7 games)
• Trained volunteer coaches
• Trained officials
• Good sportsmanship and YMCA core values modeled and promoted
• Fundamentals and a focus on new skill development
• Equal play time for players
• Team jerseys and end of season awards
Youth Basketball Preschool
(Ages 2-5) Instructional skills clinic/game for boys and girls (coed) to learn the fundamentals of basketball.
Youth Basketball Clinic
Instructional skills clinic teaches the fundamentals of the game of basketball.
Note: Sports and sports ages may vary by branch. Please check with your branch for offerings.