At the Y, you'll find more than just a place to work out.
Enjoy 24 locations with state-of-the-art equipment, indoor pools, diverse group exercise classes, reliable child watch, programs and more. Whether you prefer personal training or swimming laps, you'll find a welcoming environment at the Y.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, you do not have to sign a contract. We know that you will find great value in your Y membership, however, should you decide to cancel for any reason, you must submit your cancellation request in writing on or before the 20th of the month prior to your next draft date.
The Y offers need-based assistance to help individuals and families access the programs that are important to them. Financial assistance is made possible by generous donors and partners who are committed to providing resources that increase access so more people can come together for the common good.
Membership cost varies by branch and membership type. In order to find what the specific cost of a monthly membership would be based on your needs, click the link below and use our membership calculator.
You may choose to pay your monthly membership fees through our easy monthly payment service. Your fees will be drafted from your checking account, savings account, or credit card on a continuous monthly basis. You may also choose to pay a year’s fee at once using a credit card, cash or check. Membership fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. The Y reserves the right to cancel a membership at any time.
Your membership will be drafted from your bank account or credit card on the 1st or 15th of the month. Annual options are available. See your branch for details. It is important for you to check your statements regularly. If you notice a discrepancy in your bank draft, please notify us promptly. Refunds are not issued for discrepancies longer than 90 days.
Guests may visit the Y for free two times per year. After a guests' two free visits, they may accompany a Y Member an additional three times per year for a fee. Guest fees allow the guest to participate as a member for the day. Guests are welcome to use Child Watch as well as take Group Exercise (land and water) classes.
- $10 for youth 12 and under
- $15 per adult (must bring a valid photo I.D.)
- $25 forhousehold (all adults must bring a valid photo I.D.)
Are you bringing a guest under the age of 18 with you to the Y, who is not a Y member? Their parent or guardian will need to print and complete the Youth Guest Waiver before your visit.
- Access to state-of-the-art equipment: From basketball and pickleball courts to indoor walk-run tracks to treadmills and free weights, our equipment and amenities remain second-to-none. You can easily design the workout you want when you become a member of the Y.
- Free exercise classes: Are you interested in LesMills BodyPump™, Zumba™, Yoga, or another type of group workout? Each week, our class schedule includes a thoughtful mix of programs featuring strength straining, mind-body-spirit exercises, water exercises, and cardio. Try something new to get your heart pumping or tone those muscles. Find a workout class that's right for you!
- Healthy Living at the Y: The Y is committed to ensuring healthy living across the region through our evidence-based programs that support those who’ve been diagnosed with or are at risk of developing chronic conditions such as cancer, diabetes, Parkinson's, and high blood pressure.
- Personal Training: Whether you are looking to lose weight, gain muscle, or simply find the best fitness style for you, the Y’s certified personal trainers can help you achieve your goals safely, efficiently, and with the support you need. Navigate to our Personal Training page to learn more!