1. Youth Development
We believe that the heart of a strong community lies in its youth, which is why we offer many exciting, enriching programs dedicated to expanding your children's leadership, development and interpersonal skills. Some of the recreational and informative youth programs and child care we offer in St. Louis include:
- Swim lessons in St. Louis and surrounding areas
- Early childhood education services
2. Healthy Living
Healthy living and eating are essential to living a long, happy life — but we know it's not always easy. We provide a range of equipment, programs and resources that make prioritizing your health not only feasible but also enjoyable. Healthy living programs covered in your membership include:
- Free access to our fitness center, basketball and volleyball courts, indoor track and other amenities
- Free aquatics fitness classes
- Free group fitness classes like Pilates, Piyo, Cycling, Insanity, Yoga, Zumba, BODYPUMP® and more
- Individual and group personal training programs
- Blood pressure monitoring programs
For members such as Jackie, the Y offers a place to maintain health and wellness without fear. Once unconfident working out in a gym environment, Jackie found lasting self-confidence in the Y's personal training program. She says, "This has been a life changing experience for me [...] I am so grateful to have reached my goals physically and re-discovered my self-esteem. [...] This has been the best decision I made for myself in years, maybe decades."
3. Social Responsibility
At the O'Fallon Park Rec Complex YMCA, strengthening the community is our top priority, which is why we strive to provide equal opportunities for every community member. Through the partnership of our gracious donors and volunteers, we offer the following socially responsible programs to our community:
- Financial assistance: Everyone should have the chance to enjoy the Y, regardless of income. Thanks to our Annual Campaign donors, we offer financial assistance programs so that anyone who qualifies can take advantage of our host of opportunities.
- Community development programs: For children, teens and adults who are eager to keep learning beyond the scope of a classroom, our community development programs provide engaging educational opportunities, including Learning Labs, Power Scholars, Youth and Government and Teen Leaders.
- Inclusion services: No matter your age, special needs, abilities or interests, you'll find that the Y offers the opportunity to learn and grow. We aim to provide specialized services and accommodations with inclusive opportunities such as summer camp programs, integrated fitness programs and child care in St. Louis.
If you're ready to sign up with a YMCA near you, the O'Fallon Park Rec Complex is waiting to welcome you into a growing Y family. Join us today to discover all the fantastic benefits of our St. Louis gym!
Stop by today to see why our gym has been rated 4.6 out of 5 based on 130 reviews on Google!