We are a leading nonprofit committed to strengthening communities through youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility. Please help us create a safe, comfortable and inclusive environment at all times by following our code of conduct.
Please follow the golden rule:
Treat others the way you would like to be treated by upholding Y values of caring, honesty, respect, and responsibility.
• Members 12 and younger must be accompanied by an adult.
• Safety first. Be sure to follow the rules posted within each of our facilities and their respective program areas.
• Help us maintain our family-friendly environment which is welcoming, genuine, nurturing and caring for all people. Profanity or unwelcome comments, conduct, and actions will not be tolerated.
• Help us care for our environment that is welcoming, genuine, nurturing and caring for all people.
• We care for our environment: Please recycle at your Y and also use only the towels you need.
• Liquids in spill-proof non-breakable containers are welcome in Y program areas.
• We take pride in our family-friendly environment. Please keep attire appropriate and modest.
• Be courteous to your fellow Y members by refraining from conversations on your cell phone.
• Program areas are designed with safety in mind.
View our Membership Handbook for the rules and guidelines of our Y. Any applicant or member whose actions are not deemed to be in the best interest of the organization may have that application or membership denied.