If you need to find a fitness center in O’Fallon, IL, membership to the YMCA gives you so much more than an alternative to the area’s pools or gyms. You get the opportunity to participate in programs that are both fitness-based and fun, like martial arts, cross-fit and gymnastics.
With a mission to strengthen communities through promoting better health, we focus on three key areas: youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. We start with positively impacting kids and work our way up through all ages.
- YOUTH DEVELOPMENT
The O’Fallon, Illinois YMCA offers some great opportunities for kids, with events like Kids Night Out, an evening of sports, games and other fun activities that your kids can enjoy under the supervision of trained YMCA staff. There’s also the Daddy Daughter Dance, which is a great opportunity to connect with your children and other parents.
These combined with our regular programs — like the Y Club before and after school programs where kids can get help with homework, practice learning new skills and make new relationships while waiting for school to start or for parents to pick them up — make the YMCA a great choice for day care in O’Fallon, IL.
Whatever your kids’ needs may be, you can find something for them at the Y. Choose from activities such as:
- Youth sports like martial arts, basketball, volleyball, gymnastics, soccer and more
- Early childhood education
- Swim lessons in O’Fallon, IL
- Overnight camps at Camp Lakewood
- Summer day camps for all interests and education levels
- HEALTHY LIVING
Nothing is more important than maintaining your health, no matter what age or level of ability you boast. With a Y membership, any time is the perfect time to start improving wellness with our healthy living, eating and fitness programs. With your membership, you will receive:
- Free access to our indoor track, gymnasium, pool and basketball court
- Free group exercise classes like Pilates, Yoga, Cycling, Insanity, PiyoLIVE, Zumba, BODYPUMP® and more
- Free water fitness classes
- Access to group and individual personal training
- Access to blood pressure monitoring programs
- Free MyFitness health and wellness consultations
- Access to the LiveStrong® at the YMCA Program and the YMCA Diabetes Prevention Program
- Low rates on the Y paid programs and Weight Loss Program
- SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
Strengthening our community is one of our most important goals. That’s why we partner with volunteers and private and public donors to promote positive learning and growth and provide opportunities for every walk of life. Here’s how:
- Financial Assistance: No matter your income, we offer financial assistance for membership and programs to those who qualify — because we want everyone who needs the Y to be part of our community. Our aid comes from our generous donors in our Annual Campaign.
- Community Development: For both adults seeking additional enrichment and kids that aspire to be strong leaders and learners, our educational services and programs promote teaching and development. The Y’s programs include:
- Early Learning Readiness
- Learning Labs
- Power Scholars
- Teen Leaders
- Youth and Government
- Inclusion Services: Our activities are built for anyone and everyone. There are group exercise classes, active older adult classes and programs just for kids. No matter your age, level of interest or style of getting healthy, you’re bound to find a class or program that’s just right for you at the O’Fallon, IL, YMCA. We offer:
- Daycare and childcare in O’Fallon, IL
- Summer Camp
- Integrated fitness program
Joshua is an example of how the Y can impact lives. Growing up admiring the establishment for its positive values, he went on to earn a scholarship that allowed him a free Y membership and has since become a multi-program instructor who is “humbled to be a part of this great Non-Profit Organization.”
It all starts with membership. Membership in the YMCA opens you and your family up to a world of great health, fitness, social and general enrichment opportunities. Membership is designed to be affordable, and financial help is available. To get started, find out more about joining the O’Fallon, IL YMCA today.
Stop by today to see why our gym has been rated 4.4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews on Google!