We're happy to offer the following social activities for members to stay connected!
With plenty of group exercise classes (including SilverSneakers), Active Older Adult (AOA) day/overnight trips, and even access to our pickleball courts, there's something for everyone (especially seniors) to get involved in at the O'Fallon Illinois YMCA!
Pickleball at the Y
Trout Lodge Adult Trips
More to Explore at the O'Fallon IL YMCA
Grab your friends and get involved together!
- Make summer lunches for children in need in our community
- Help watch children in Y Child Watch
- Quilt blankets for children of deployed military parents (Operation Kid Comfort)
- Tutor at our Youth Activity Center
- Walk with students with special needs at the Y