Membership makes your family part of the Kirkwood YMCA family. You’ll find programs for people of all ages, from health assessments and specialty exercise classes for active seniors to kids’ night out events, sports leagues and a range of water-based activities.
You’ll have opportunities to get healthier with your whole family as you play and grow together, and you’ll have great opportunities to socialize with the community at large as well.
At the YMCA in Kirkwood, MO, we strive to embody the Y’s core values of youth development, healthy living and social responsibility.
When it comes to building the future of our community, there’s no better place to start than with our kids. Our core values begin with a focus on positive learning and leadership skills for kids of all ages, abilities and interests.
Whether they participate in our group programs, sports leagues, summer camps or other educational offerings, we can provide them with crucial skills every step of the way. Our kids’ programs include:
- Participation in sports like flag football, softball, soccer, basketball, baseball, gymnastics, volleyball and more
- Early childhood education services
- Swim lessons in Kirkwood, MO
- Overnight camp options for older kids
- Summer day camps for special interests in every subject
Keeping up with our bodies isn’t always the easiest task, but it’s one of the most important factors of living a happy, healthy, full life. At the YMCA in Kirkwood, MO, our goal is to help you with every aspect of your health, from nutrition choices to exercise routines to personal training. Your ability level and age don’t matter, because we have offerings for everyone.
Our healthy eating, healthy living and fitness program features include:
- Free fitness center access, including our gymnasium, indoor track, pool and basketball court
- Free group exercise classes of your choice — pick from Pilates, Zumba, Pilates, Cycling, Piyo, Insantiy, BODYPUMP®, Yoga and more
- Free classes in water fitness
- Group or individual personal training programs
- Blood pressure monitoring assistance programs
- Targeted health programs for fitness and diseases, such as the YMCA Diabetes Prevention Program and the LiveStrong® at the YMCA Program
- Free consultations in health and wellness with our MyFitness program
- Special discounts on other Y paid programs and our Weight Loss Program
At the Kirkwood Family YMCA in Kirkwood, MO, we have a responsibility not just to our members, but to the entire community. Along with support from generous volunteers, private donors and public donors, we aim to develop and better the community through growth, outreach and interaction. Our community programs include:
Financial Assistance: Anyone can become a member of the Kirkwood Family YMCA, and we offer membership dues and financial assistance for those who need it to make sure your budget isn’t an impediment to your good health and social enrichment. Thanks to our Annual Campaign donors, our doors are open to everyone.
Community Development: Education shouldn’t stop after school is over. For kids with additional learning needs, young learners with a thirst for more knowledge and adults who want to reach further, we offer positive learning programs with a focus on individual development. Our programs in Kirkwood, MO, include:
- Early Learning Readiness
- Learning Labs
- Power Scholars
- Teen Readers
- Youth and Government
Inclusion Services: We want everyone to be able to enjoy our enriching programs, which is why we offer accommodation for all ages, abilities and interests. Whether you’re looking for services for specific ages, activities for special needs or classes for everyone, we have you covered at the Kirkwood Family YMCA. Here’s what we offer:
- Child care in Kirkwood, MO
- Summer camps across subject matters, including special areas of interest like art, cooking, music and more
- Integrated fitness program
For fitness, fun, learning, growing, bonding with your family and gaining a sense of community, the Kirkwood Family YMCA is the perfect place. Find out for yourself and sign up for a membership today.
Stop by today to see why our gym has been rated 4.5 out of 5 based on 39 reviews on Facebook!