TEAMWORK assists young adults with diverse abilities to become productive and independent adults after high school. The Y provides support through education and job training, social events, health and wellness initiatives, and volunteerism.
TEAMWORK is available to Y members ages 18 – 24 for $50 per month. Financial assistance is available.
• Resume building and job placement
• Professionalism development
• Transportation assistance
• Personal finance assistance
• College and trade school assistance
• Family networking events and socials
• Special Olympics
• Weekly fitness opportunities
• Personal and group training
• Nutrition and cooking classes
As a participant of TEAMWORK, we will encourage, train, and develop opportunities for volunteerism in the daily functions at the Y. We believe that volunteerism promotes healthy self-esteem, self-worth, and social interaction.
Areas may include the following:
- Child Watch
- Youth Sports
- Summer Camp
- Welcome Center
- Plus more!