Our new mobile app allows you to connect a device to help track activities such as steps taken, calories burned and heart rate. Using these features creates a better snapshot of your fitness progress.
Currently, you can connect our mobile app to Apple Health, Google Fit or Fitbit.
In order to connect your Fitbit device to the Gateway Region Y mobile app, you will need to access your account through the website. Follow these simple steps to connect:
- Select the button below, "Connect My Fitbit"
- Login to our Mobile App with your email address and password
- Select the Connect button for Fitbit
- Login to your Fitbit Account to grant permission for Fitbit to share your fitness data with our Y app
During activation, you will be prompted to connect your device to Apple Health or Google Fit.
However, you may still connect to Apple Health or Google Fit even after you initially activate your account. To do this, follow these steps:
- Open the Gateway Region Y app and click on the "Me" icon in the bottom right
- Scroll to the very bottom to the Devices & Connections section
- Select 'Set Up Connection'
- Select either Apple Health or Google Fit, depending on your device, and choose which categories of information you wish to share