- Age: 5-12 years
- Class length: 30 minutes
- Qualification: Child must be able to demonstrate all Stage 1 skills.
- Skills Practiced:
○ Submerge to look at an object on the bottom of the pool
○ Front and back glide to the wall for 5 feet
○ Front and back float for 10 seconds
○ Roll from back to front and front to back
○ Jump, push, turn, grab
○ Swim, float, swim 5 yards
○ Tread water near the wall for 10 seconds
○ Exit the water
Kids focus on body position and control, directional change, and forward movement in the water, while also continuing to practice how to safely exit in the event of falling into water.