As a gym in Red Bud, IL, the Randolph County YMCA offers everything you need in fitness, support, youth programs and more. Here's how we promote our three core values.
1. YOUTH DEVELOPMENT
Community development starts with the capability and confidence of our children —our future leaders — which is why we offer youth development programs to build them. With services that focus on promoting leadership, life skills, positive learning and social interaction, we make your kids' development our priority. Here's what we offer:
- Youth sports like soccer, flag football, basketball, baseball, gymnastics, volleyball, softball and more
- Swim lessons in Red Bud, IL
- Early childhood education services
- Summer day camps for every age and interest level
- Overnight camps
2. HEALTHY LIVING
At the Randolph County YMCA, we're dedicated to giving you the tools to pursue the happiest, healthiest lifestyle. By offering a variety of fitness programs, features, skill development, support and advice on healthy eating, healthy living and more, we're with you through every step of your wellness journey.
Here's what we offer members and visitors:
- Free facilities access
- Free group exercise classes such as BODYPUMP®
- Your choice of individual or group personal training programs
- Blood pressure monitoring programs
- Access to health programs such as the YMCA Diabetes Prevention Program and the LiveStrong® at the YMCA Program
- Free wellness and health consultations and other MyFitness features
- Discounted Y paid programs and Weight Loss Program
3. SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
At the Randolph County YMCA in Red Bud, IL, we think contributing to the community means everything. Along with the assistance of our generous volunteers and donors, we're dedicated to building the community through outreach, enrichment and support programs, including:
- Financial Assistance: We want our YMCA programs and services to be available to everyone, which is why we offer financial assistance programs to those who qualify. Thanks to our Annual Campaign donors, we're able to assist anyone who needs it.
- Community Development: We believe learning never ends, and there's nothing more important than supporting its continuation. That's why we offer enriching programs in continuing education and learning support for teens, kids and adults of all ages.
- Inclusion Services: No matter your age, ability level, interests or needs, the YMCA is committed to providing accommodation for everyone.With our specialized services like summer camps, Adult Habilitation Day Program, fitness services and more, we offer a personalized experience for everyone.
Our community programs aren't only for support — for members like Robbie, Thelma and Miss B, we provide the opportunity to bring people together as lifelong friends.
Join our YMCA family and take advantage of all the benefits we offer in Red Bud, IL. Become a member today!
Stop by today to see why our gym has been rated 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews on Google!