The Y Club Before and After School Enrichment Program provides a high quality, safe, convenient, recreational environment for children regardless of ability.
The Y Club incorporates nine defined components as a way to intentionally foster holistic youth development through a range of activities focused on helping youth achieve, build relationships and feel like they belong, all while having fun! Open communication and collaboration with the school regarding your child’s behavior and individual needs will be ongoing.
- To provide quality care for children, regardless of socio/economic background
- To support and strengthen the family unit
- To help children develop to their fullest potential
- To deliver the program in a positive Y environment of safety, support and care.
- To ensure and enforce a zero tolerance policy regarding Child Abuse and Neglect
Y afterschool programs foster each child's cognitive, social-emotional and physical development through opportunities and experiences which focus on achievement, relationships, and belonging.
The planning of each activity is offered in a physically and emotionally safe environment consistent with evidence-based principles of youth development: each child is encouraged to develop at his or her own unique rate by encouraging skill development and frequent leadership opportunities.
Before School Care
6:30 am - School Start
After School Care
Afterschool - 6 pm
Schools Out Camp
6:30 am - 6 pm
2021-22 registration information coming soon.
Special Circumstances Forms:
- Inclusion Support
Returning Inclusion Packet
New Inclusion Packet
- Medical Authorization (only needs to be filled out if we are required to administer medicine to your child during care)
Medication Authorization Form
- Chronic Health (please fill out these forms if your child has a chronic health condition like asthma, diabetes, severe allergies, etc. These also need to be completed by a medical doctor)
Chronic Health Form
Please click on this link to complete the registration form for your child(ren). (This is the fastest way to register). Or complete the attached registration form and email it back to us. If that doesn't work, please fax it to 314-469-1347.
The non-refundable, non-transferable registration fee must be paid to hold your space.
Reserve a spot with a non-refundable deposit, and submit necessary forms for 3rd party payments or financial assistance.
To guarantee attendance on the first day of school, you must register at least two weeks prior to that date. Registration is first come, first served and space is limited. To comply with state licensing regulations, additional enrollment forms are required.
If school is cancelled before the start of the day due to inclement weather, the Snow Day Fun Club program will be held at the our Y from 8:30 am – 6:00 pm. If the CMT YMCA is not open due to inclement weather, the Snow Day Fun Club will not be available. Please check our website, facebook or mobile app for branch closing information. If school dismisses early due to inclement weather, Y Club will not be available at the school or at the the CMT Y.
Begin Your Career in Child Care