Want to swim competitively in a fun and positive environment? Join the team!
The O'Fallon Family YMCA Sea Dragons Swim Team is a competitive swim team that practices year round and competes September through March. We offer swimmers the opportunity for individual growth through a dynamic team experience that builds off the YMCA 4 core values, team building, and community awareness. Team participants must be members of the O'Fallon Family YMCA.
- Team members range from 5 to 21 years of age.
- To help insure a safe and fun environment some basic requirements must be met in order to be a member of the Sea Dragons Swim Team.
- Swimmers must be at least 5 years of age and be able to complete the skills - 25 yards freestyle, 25 yards backstroke, and basic understanding of breaststroke and butterfly.
The O'Fallon Family Sea Dragons Swim Team builds and supports the foundation of a team on the following:
- Make new friends and cheer each other on to meet your personal goals in swimming
- Team activities; swim meets, volunteering, fundraising, and outside pool activities
- Work together as a team to become better swimmers
- Enhance all four strokes
2016 Sea Dragon Evaluations will be announced in June of 2019.
- Full Family YMCA Membership required.
- Swimmers are required to attend a certain percentage of practices and a certain number of meets; this information will be available at Evaluations.
- Team Members must also register with USA Swimming as we are a YMCA team and a USA swim team. This registration is an additional fee.
For more information, please visit our team website.