Wondering how a fitness center in St. Louis, MO, can provide so many fantastic features and programs? Here's how we promote our three fundamental values and offer you the best.
1. YOUTH DEVELOPMENT
Community development starts with building the confidence and capability of children. At the YMCA in St. Louis, MO, we have something for kids of all ages. Offering programs to promote leadership, teach life skills, encourage social interaction and foster positive learning, we put your kids first. Here's what we offer:
- Youth sports, including flag football, soccer, basketball, gymnastics, baseball, volleyball, softball and more
- Swim lessons in St. Louis, MO
- Early childhood education services
- Summer day camps for all interests and age levels
- Overnight camps for teens and older kids
In addition to helping your children, we work to support you with our daycare offerings in St. Louis, MO. Like Brandy, a young mom who was able to continue school while making sure her child was cared for with the YMCA, you can pursue your passion or work toward the life you've always imagined. Your kids are in good hands with our childcare, camp and other youth programs.
2. HEALTHY LIVING
Staying fit and healthy can be a challenge, but there's nothing more worth it. At the Monsanto Family YMCA in St. Louis, MO, we're dedicated to helping you pursue a healthy lifestyle. With the aim of providing the skills, support, features, facilities and knowledge you need to succeed, we offer the following fitness, healthy living and healthy eating programs and features to our members:
- Free facilities access to our pool, gymnasium, indoor track and basketball court
- Free group exercise classes like Pilates, Zumba, Piyo, Cycling, Insanity, BODYPUMP®, Yoga and more
- Exciting aquatic fitness classes
- Group or individual personal training programs
- Blood pressure monitoring programs
- Optional participation in health programs like YMCA Diabetes Prevention Program and the LiveStrong® at the YMCA Program
- Free MyFitness health and wellness consultations
- Lower rates on Y paid programs like our Weight Loss Program
3. SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
At the Monsanto Family YMCA, we do everything we can to give back to the community we live in. With the help of our generous donors and volunteers, we offer community outreach programs to support, enrich and develop our community. Here's how:
- Financial Assistance: We believe the benefits of the YMCA should be accessible to everyone, no matter their income! With our financial assistance programs and Annual Campaign donors, we make sure everyone can afford to be a part of our fantastic community.
- Community Development: It's never too late to learn more. With our enriching educational programs for all ages, we invest in the growth, expansions and continued learning of kids, teens and adults. In St. Louis, MO, we offer services like YRead, Early Learning Readiness, Youth and Government and much more.
- Inclusion Services: Whatever your abilities, interests, needs or age, we strive to accommodate and provide for everyone. Our specialized services like fitness programs, summer camps, and childcare in St. Louis, MO, ensure you experience a personalized plan that's right for you.
Experience our enriching opportunities and become a part of the YMCA family by joining us today!
Stop by today to see why our gym has been rated 4.3 out of 5 based on 27 reviews on Facebook!
Areas We Serve:
- North St. Louis City
- And Surrounding Areas