The Mid-County Family YMCA offers group exercise classes, active older adult, and other great fitness and community building programs. Before you head out, don't forget to reserve your space! Classes and lanes can be booked up to 48 hours in advance through the website or mobile app by clicking on your preferred day/time!
Learn More About Our YMCA Group Class Schedule!
Are you looking for a great way to get active and get involved in your Brentwood, MO, community? When it comes to finding an engaging, exciting environment for exercise and more, the Mid-County YMCA is the perfect place to enjoy encouragement and assistance in your personal fitness journey. When it comes to health and fitness, you certainly don't have to go it alone.
The Y is more than just a gym — with program offerings from fitness facilities and classes to enrichment programs, community activities, childcare and more, we're a group passionate about providing support and encouragement for the entire community. Promoting our core values of youth development, healthy living and social responsibility through all of our programs, we welcome you with a positive spirit.
If you're hoping to get more active in your everyday life but find it difficult to keep up, group fitness classes can help keep you motivated by providing a social setting, a new activity to get excited about and a friendly, fun environment to make exercise a positive experience. Our group fitness classes are great for people of all ages, interests and activity levels — plus, they're free with your Y membership! Check out our schedule of group fitness classes in Brentwood, MO, for a variety of class options, including:
- Cardio: Raise your heart rate and get your blood flowing with our energizing group cardio classes. Pick from programs like Cycling, Zumba® and other options.
- Mind & body: Engage your mind and spirit in exercises that build both brain and body. Our group mind & body class options include Yoga, Tai Chi, and other energizing activities to rejuvenate you.
- Strength: Build your strength and endurance for a better you with our strength classes. Pick from programs like Barre, BODYPUMP™, SilverSneakers™ Classic, and more.
- Specialty: Need a specialized activity to cater to health conditions or help with health concerns? The Y's specialty classes stimulate specific areas and can even improve some conditions. Check out our schedule for specialty options like Athletic Stretch, Water Arthritis and other options to meet your needs.
- Water: If you love to swim, our aquatic group classes will help you make a splash and stay moving! Exercise and enjoy yourself with our class options like Aquacise, Deep Water, Arthritis and much more.
Ready to get fit and have fun at the same time? The Mid-County YMCA has classes for anyone and everyone, no matter your age, interests, schedule or abilities. Join the Y and explore our class options today!