The Edward Jones YMCA offers group exercise classes, personal training, and other great fitness and community building programs. Before you head out, don't forget to reserve your space! Classes and lanes can be booked up to 48 hours in advance through the website or mobile app by clicking on your preferred day/time!
Learn More About Our YMCA Group Class Schedule!
Are you searching for a fun new way to stay fit, energized and involved in your community? If you're in search of fun fitness opportunities in St. Louis, MO, there's no better place to turn than the Y.
Here at the YMCA, we're more than just a gym — we're a cause dedicated to serving the community, supporting individuals, connecting friends with friends and enriching lives through our YMCA Core Values: Caring, Honesty, Respect, and Responsibility. As a supportive and friendly setting for fitness enthusiasts and community members of all ages and experience levels, we provide programs for the whole family — including fitness facilities, classes, childcare, enrichment opportunities, community activities and so much more. See what's going on at your Y!
If you're looking for a unique way to get active and stay motivated, you'll find that our group fitness classes are a great way to stay healthy, keep advancing in your fitness journey and even make some friends! Whether you're looking for a fun new activity, trying to lose weight or looking for a social setting, you'll be happy to know that the Y offers something for everyone with our fitness classes for all ages and ability levels.
Our group classes are free with your Y membership, so check out our schedule to find sessions that fit your interests and daily life. Our group fitness classes in St. Louis, MO, offer programs of all categories, including:
- Dance: Love to express yourself? Channel that energy into effortless exercise with our energizing group dance classes! Not only will you have fun and get fit, but you might find yourself falling in love with a new skill. Pick from classes like Line Dancing, Cardio Mix, Zumba and so many more exciting options.
- Cardio: Ready to raise your heart rate and get your blood pumping? Join in our group cardio classes with engaging programs like Cycling, Zumba®, RPM, Cardio Mix and other programs for all levels. Find your favorite class, and fit it into your weekdays!
- Mind & body: Need an active way to uplift both your body and your spirit? Rejuvenate and relax with our wholesome mind & body classes. Choose from options like Tai Chi, Yoga, Pilates, and a variety of other meditative, stretching and soothing activities to help you find your zen.
- Strength: When you want to build muscle, strengthen your core and see a better you, the Y has the group class options to help you accomplish your goals. Choose from strength classes like BODYPUMP™, CXWORX™, Core Intervals, SilverSneakers™ Classic, and other activities that will keep you pumped.
- Specialty: Need an activity to cater to specific needs, stimulate a certain area of the body or work with a health condition? The Y has group classes for that too.
- Water: If you love to splash and swim, the Y's group aquatic classes will certainly float your boat! Exercise and cool off with water classes like Water Zumba®, Aqua Core and More, Aquacise, Arthritis, Water Walking and other activities.
No matter your age, ability level, interests or needs, the Y is here to help you find an activity and a group perfect for your lifestyle! Get involved with our group classes today by joining your local Y and exploring our group class schedule!