The Chesterfield Family YMCA offers group exercise classes, active older adult, and other great fitness and community building programs. Before you head out, don't forget to reserve your space! Classes can be booked up to 48 hours in advance through the website or mobile app by clicking on your preferred day/time!
Learn More About Our YMCA Group Class Schedule!
Are you on the hunt for an exciting, engaging and inspirational way to exercise? If you're searching for fun fitness opportunities in Chesterfield, MO, there's no better place to turn than the Chesterfield Family YMCA. Here at the Y, we're more than a gym — we're an integrated fitness and community experience dedicated to meeting the needs of all ages and uplifting our community through offerings from childcare and enrichment programs to fitness classes, exercise facilities and community activities.
With a passion for promoting our areas of focus of youth development, healthy living and social responsibility, we provide programs for anyone and everyone.
Nothing is more important than your health — and staying active is essential to staying healthy. When you're looking for an easy, enjoyable and energizing way to encourage yourself to keep exercising, the Y's group fitness classes can give you the push you need. Offering a friendly social setting and fun physical activities for all ages and ability levels, our classes are free with your Y membership!
Check out our schedule to take advantage of all our group fitness classes in Chesterfield, MO, including:
- Cardio: Get your heart pumping and your blood flowing with our energetic, invigorating cardio classes. Choose from options like Circuit Training, Cycling, Intervals, RPM and many more.
- Mind & body: Just like your body needs maintenance, you need to give your mind and spirit a little loving sometimes. Our group mind & body classes will let you ease and elevate your mind while you find your zen. Choose from soothing options like Pilates, Yoga, Tai Chi, Barre and more.
- Strength: When you're looking to build your strength and become a better you, success starts with group strength classes at the Y. Challenge yourself by participating in activities like SilverSneakers™ Classic, Strength Training and others.
- Specialty: Special health needs or conditions don't mean you can't still stay active — in fact, the Y has classes that can target specific areas in the body and help with certain conditions. Keep an eye out for specialty classes like Group Circuit Training, Arthritis, Athletic Stretch, and more on our schedule.
- Water: Warm up and cool down all at once when you get moving with our group aquatic classes! From Aquacise to Aqua Extreme, Deep Water to Arthritis classes, we make staying active a splash!
See something you like on our schedule? At the Y, we offer activities and group classes for people of all ages, activity levels, abilities and interests. Find your niche — register as a Y member to keep up with our group class schedule today.