The O'Fallon Park Rec Complex offers group exercise classes, active older adult, and other great fitness and community building programs. Before you head out, don't forget to reserve your space! Classes and lanes can be booked up to 48 hours in advance through the website or mobile app by clicking on your preferred day/time!
Learn More About Our YMCA Group Class Schedule!
Are you looking for an exciting, energizing way to engage in your fitness goals and motivate yourself to exercise? If you're in search of exercise opportunities and an environment to meet your needs in the St. Louis, MO, area, the O'Fallon Park YMCA is here to provide the motivation and resources you need to succeed!
Here at the Y, we're so much more than a solo gym — we're a multidisciplinary environment offering everything from fitness classes and facilities to childcare, youth programs, enrichment, community activities and more. Dedicated to embodying and fulfilling a community cause through the proud promotion of our core values — youth development, healthy living and social responsibility — we offer a positive environment for people of all ages and abilities.
Does exercising in a group setting give you the motivation you need to keep moving? Maybe you're looking for a physical outlet, a social environment or an interest in a new activity. Whatever drives you, the Y is here to provide the fun and fitness you're looking for in a friendly setting with our group fitness classes for all ages and activity levels. Explore our class options on our daily schedule!
Not only are group fitness classes in St. Louis, MO, free with your Y membership, but they're also engaging and offer so much variety in class types, including:
- Dance: When you're ready to get your groove on, our group dance classes provide the beat and the moves to keep you motivated — they're so fun, they won't even feel like exercise. Choose from dance types like Belly Dancing, Dance Cardio Funk, Bollywood, Boogie Dance & Tone, Dance Fusion and other fun options.
- Cardio: When you want to pump up your blood flow and raise your heart rate, our cardio classes are a great way to get invigorated and get moving. Push yourself with fun cardio classes like Cycling, Spinning, Circuit Training, Intervals, Step & Strength, Zumba®, Kickboxing and more.
- Mind & body: Looking for a wholesome way to engage both your body and mind in some healthy exercise? Stimulate your senses and engage in our soothing mind & body group classes. With options like Pilates, Tai Chi, Yoga, PiYo, Meditation and more, we'll help you relax, rejuvenate and find your zen.
- Strength: When you have a goal to build your strength for a better you, the Y can help you believe and achieve. Choose from strength group classes like TRX Extreme, Core & More, Bodyworks, Core Motion, SilverSneakers™ Classic, LES MILLS CORE™, BODYPUMP™ and more, we'll drive you to become strong and be your best.
- Specialty: Looking for an activity to cater to specific health needs or conditions or work with your body in particular areas? Our specialty classes can help you keep moving with a health need or even improve a health condition. Pick from class options like Healthy Joints, Arthritis, Prenatal Yoga, Athletic Stretch, Functional Strength training and other beneficial activities for your lifestyle.
- Water: If you enjoy splashing, swimming and cooling off while you exercise, our aquatic exercise classes will challenge you with something fun and fitness-oriented. Pick from classes like Aqua Core, Aquatic Step, Aqua Lungs, Aqua Dance, Water Walking, Water Zumba® and so much more.
Whatever your interests, age, abilities and activity level, the O'Fallon Park Rec Complex has a group fitness class for you. Join your local Y, and explore your options by checking our class schedule regularly!