Just like teaching your children to look both ways before they cross the street, participating in formal swim lessons teaches them an important life skill. We offer FREE swim evaluations to help you determine your child's confidence around water.
Visit the Y for a FREE swim evaluation, April 15-29, 2019. And if you decide to join we'll give you 100% off the Joining Fee*. And you can get buy one, get one 50% swim lessons!
Stop in for a tour to see how you can be a healthier you! Membership is an AMAZING value and includes:
- Free Group Exercise – BODYPUMP®, Insanity, Pilates, Yoga, Zumba, Piyo, Cycling, and MORE!
- Free Water Fitness Classes
- Free MyFitness Health and Wellness Consultation
- Free Child Watch for Household Members
- Free Towel Service, WiFi and Coffee
- Pool, Gymnasium, Indoor Track
- Swimming and Basketball
- Access to Individual and Group Personal Training on a budget that works for you
- Lowest Rates on the Y Weight Loss Program
- Access to the YMCA Diabetes Prevention Program
- Programs for ALL ages and abilities
- Lowest Rates on Paid Programs
- Community Atmosphere
Y members can utilize one or all of the 24 locations in MO and IL that are most convenient. That may be near your home, workplace, school or where you are out having fun. Call or visit a branch to learn more.
Learn more about what's offered by each branch.
The Y is committed to ensuring that everyone who wants to be a part of the Y has the opportunity, regardless of the ability to pay. Financial assistance is available for membership and programs to those who qualify, thanks to the generous support of those who give to our Annual Campaign. Find out more about our Annual Campaign.
*Membership dues apply and access is subject to YMCA policies and guidelines. Please visit a branch for details. Classes and amenities vary per branch. Joining fee offer good April 15-29, 2019. BOGO swim special valid for new members who join between April 15-29, 2019. Swim evaluations vary by branch. Check with your local branch for availability.