Want to swim competitively in a fun and positive environment? Join the team!
The Edward Jones YMCA Piranhas Swim Team is for boys and girls ages 5-21 who can swim at the Stage 5 Level and can swim all four competitive strokes (Freestyle, Backstroke, Breaststroke and Butterfly) with good form and technique. We offer swimmers the opportunity for individual growth through a dynamic team experience that builds off the YMCA core values, team building, and community awareness. All participants are required to be members of the Edward Jones Y, and must try out to be on the team (by appointment only).
PRACTICE AND MEET INFORMATION:
- Practices will start in October and go through March
- Practice held twice a week
- Practices are weekday evenings and Sunday afternoons. Times vary by practice group, age and skill level
- 1-2 YMCA meet opportunities per month during the season. Must attend practice regularly to participate in meets.
- Additional fees will apply to swim meets.