The Gateway Region YMCA is in the process of reviewing the reopening orders Missouri Governor Mike Parson announced Monday, April 27, along with the most recent guidelines from St. Louis City and County. We will have more information about the impact these orders will have on our operations and our reopening timeline later this week or early next week. Illinois branches are still under shelter orders through May 31. We will provide updates as we know more. Thank you for your patience during this very uncertain time.
As a Y member, you are not only a member of a health and wellness facility, you are a member of an organization dedicated to serving community needs. For more than 175 years, we have adapted our mission to address new challenges as they arise. Today, our community is confronted with a new challenge and our Y is again stepping up by:
- Supporting our members, effective immediately we have suspended your April membership dues.
- Transitioning our facilities to provide emergency child care for essential personnel so that they can continue their focus on public health and caring for our neighbors in need.
- Partnering with schools to ensure children and families in need receive healthy meals.
- Engaging our senior population in wellness calls and identifying their needs for short or long-term isolation.
- Providing virtual workout options and resources to stay active and engaged while sheltering in place.
During this challenging period, your Y membership is needed now more than ever. As a member of the YMCA, you help us support the community. Your membership dues are a critical investment in helping us our staff.
Donation & Tax Details - The Gateway Region YMCA is registered as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Our tax identification number is 43-0653616. Contributions to the Gateway Region YMCA are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.