Come hang out with other teens and learn what Leaders Club is all about!
Leaders Club is a program for teens ages 13-17 that teaches leadership skills through community engagement, volunteerism and personal growth. Under the supervision of YMCA staff and volunteers, teens can make Leaders Club exactly what they want it to be!
In Leaders Club, you can…
- Meet other teens from your community
- Be a leader in the community
- Plan events and activities
- Participate in regional leadership retreats
- Earn volunteer service hours
Bring your friends, everyone is welcome!
For more information, contact: Rick Weibel at Rick.firstname.lastname@example.org
Download an application here!