The Y Enrichment Program provides children with a high quality, safe, convenient, recreational environment to complete their schoolwork while their parents are at work.
Our new Y Enrichment Program (YEP) allows children ages 5-12 to attend remote school support supervised by trained Y staff. Click here to view pricing and additional details.
- To provide quality care for children, regardless of socio/economic background
- To support and strengthen the family unit, especially during these unprecedented times
- To help children develop to their fullest potential
- To deliver the program in a positive Y environment of safety, support and care
- To ensure and enforce a zero tolerance policy regarding Child Abuse and Neglect
Financial assistance is available to those who qualify. At the YMCA, no one is turned away from their inability to pay.
- Download the 2020-2021 Registration Form or fill out this Google Registration Form
- Inclusion Support
Returning Inclusion Packet
New Inclusion Packet
- Medical Authorization (only needs to be filled out if we are required to administer medicine to your child during care)
Medication Authorization Form
- Chronic Health (please fill out these forms if your child has a chronic health condition like asthma, diabetes, severe allergies, etc. These also need to be completed by a medical doctor)
Chronic Health Form
Federal Tax ID
Their own laptop or tablet. (We will provide secure Wifi)
Their own lunch, snack and drink (Refrigeration is unavailable)
A water bottle