Thank you for your interest in Child Care programs at the O'Fallon Family YMCA! Enrollment forms are also available at our Service Center.
Little Learners Preschool
This half-day program for children 3-5 years is offered 9 am-Noon at the O'Fallon Family YMCA
2018-19 Registration Form
3451 Pheasant Meadow Drive
O'Fallon, MO 63368
636-379-0092 ext. 231
Y Club Before and After School Enrichment Program
The O'Fallon Family YMCA Y Club provides before and after school care at all elementary schools in the Fort Zumwalt School District.
2019-20 Y Club Registration Form Registration for current participants now open!
(New participants welcome to register beginning June 1, 2019)
2019-20 Snow Day Registration (Registration accepted day of event only)
New Inclusion Packet
Returning Inclusion Packet
We serve the following schools:
- Dardenne Elementary • Flint Hill Elementary
- Emge Elementary • J.L. Mudd Elementary/Forest Park
- Hawthorn Elementary • Mid Rivers Elementary
- Pheasant Point Elementary • Mount Hope Elementary
- Progress South Elementary • Ostmann Elementary
- Rock Creek Elementary • Twin Chimneys Elementary
- St. Peters/Lewis & Clark Elementary • Westhoff Elementary
For these schools contact: For these schools contact:
Leah Lensing Kelli Phillips
(636) 379-0092 ext. 235 (636) 379-0092 ext. 225
Schools Out Camp
The O'Fallon Family YMCA offers full-day child care for children 5 - 12 years when the Fort Zumwalt School District has scheduled days off and days school is canceled due to inclement weather.
School's Out Camp Registration (Coming August 2019)
Snow Day Registration Form (Registration accepted day of event only)
For more information regarding our child care programs, please contact:
Y Club and Camp Registrar
636-379-0092 ext. 253