Do you need assistance with your energy bills? Representatives for LIHEAP Energy Assistance Funds* will be available on Tuesday, March 26, 2019 from 9:30 am - 1:30 pm.
Bring copies of the documents listed below:
- Current heating bill (natural gas, propane, electric, etc.)
- Current electric bill
- If your household does not receive food stamps, you will need to submit copies of social security cards for all household members.
- If your household does not receive food stamps, you will need to submit copies of income documentation such as paystubs (for the prior month), current award letters, current pension statements, etc.
- You will need to provide full social security numbers and birth dates for all household members.
- You will also have the opportunity to learn more about Spire and its programs for seniors, disabled individuals and families living at or below 185% FPL; including furnace repair for homeowners or renters.
- If you have already received LIHEAP energy assistance, you do not need to complete a new application and will not be considered for additional LIHEAP assistance unless you have a disconnection notice.
For more information on the LIHEAP program visit, https://dss.mo.gov/fsd/energy-assistance/
*This is not a YMCA program or service.